LOL check out these screenshots of fun after time mini raid.

Screen shots, raid result screen shots, screen shot chatter.
nimchip

LOL check out these screenshots of fun after time mini raid.

Post by nimchip »

HHZ made me invite our friend VZ to a group cause he was LFG so i did and he gave me FD. What a good friend.

Then HHZ went to try it and worked, but when i ran to get FD too the bastard me hard, took me to about 5% , chased me around the table, and finally tethered. Then i went to check on HHZ and he was DEAD LOL. VZ's stupid AE broke HHZ's FD LOL, what a mean ass we're not inviting him to any more groups. BOOTED FROM GROUP BITCH.

I was laughing so hard, not only did i spit my beer on the screen but i was laughing for a good 30 minutes. Hell, even right now i'm laughing LOL!!!!!!!!

Oh yea about the hurricane well it seems that Ailph and me will be back in wednesday if all is good. There's a good chance there will be no electricity tomorrow, cause for security reasons the Electric coompany thingie shuts down all electricity in some areas which have overhead electric cables (a tree can fall on them and if they are live it can be disastrous).
Cya then!
Nimchip Boricua - ex-GoK, SBoW, SD, Infinit, Dai Shan, Assent

nimchip

Post by nimchip »

Bump :roll: :lol:

Highhealzorz

Post by Highhealzorz »

Last edited by Highhealzorz on Mon Oct 22, 2007 6:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

nimchip

Post by nimchip »

Highhealzorz wrote:sigh...nimchip you were supposed to die not me! that was my plan, anyway

i know )