WoW

old eq friends who have moved onto eq2 or wow or other online games...(cs servers, halo 2 stuff, etc)
kolimin

Post by kolimin »

Robino horde or aliance?

I and most my RL friend play aliance on Skullcrusher.

Have Dwarf Priest
and Dwarf Hunter

Only thing so far i dislike about the split between horde and aliance, you cant send people tells. there is no comunication between the 2 sides, well otther than simple emotes, or voice emotes. nothing says love like a group of 30+ screaming charge as we roll over some of the orc horde !

WoW is a nice alternative to say EQ exp grinds and things like that if you dont want to grind EXP can do quests there are tons of quests that reward with great exp and some of the nicer loots. Or can tradeskill with ease and make items that are usefull, and worth it.

In basicly a day and half if know what you are doing can get to lvl 20 or so with nice gear. Some might find that to be crap and take the fun out of it, but get to 20 so can go exploring more of the world and have a fun time.
Kolimin Gigiloo
67 Berserker

Xain

Post by Xain »

I've Been playing on the Garona Server as a Dwarf Paladin named Xain, have a couple people from Ec'i in the Guild with me..

Robino

Post by Robino »

I'm horde, only lvl 30 leveling is hard for me for some reason. What is your character's name?

I like that you can not talk to the other side, this way you can just beat the hell out of them and never hear the bitching. I played on a EQ PvP server once and always heard folks complain when they get PKed, even heard some talk about guilds saying they wont PK; negates the purpose of being on a PvP server.

Things are starting to heat up and I feel the big battles are going to be brewing very shortly.

Well down with the alliance!

Robino

Asuran

Re

Post by Asuran »

Im curious about this game, ¿are all servers pvp? .... having play all the warcraft strategy games series I guess that should be the case, but would like to confirm ... also if the follow warcraft III history there really should be 2 more factions, dark elves and undead ... specially undead, they never allied with the horde, on the contrary they were enemies .... how all this story line goes in WoW?

Greig

BOO!

Post by Greig »

Wow Taytor LONG time no see. Fhaldark yes who does remember him :)!

Glad to see many of yall enjoying WoW, both of my RL friends play it not sure what server .shrug.

Taytor,Robino, Wellmine, HHZ what server are yall on!?

nimchip

Re: Re

Post by nimchip »

Asuran wrote:Im curious about this game, ¿are all servers pvp? .... having play all the warcraft strategy games series I guess that should be the case, but would like to confirm ... also if the follow warcraft III history there really should be 2 more factions, dark elves and undead ... specially undead, they never allied with the horde, on the contrary they were enemies .... how all this story line goes in WoW?

WoW comes after Frozen Throne (Warcraft 3 expansion). In this expansion the loose alliance to banish the burning legion breaks: All the races had allied in Warcraft 3 to banish their common enemy the burning legion, after the end of Warcraft 3 and with the fall of the burning legion, the truce breaks.

So now you have PVP servers that pits Horde (Orcs, Tauren, Trolls and Undead) against the Alliance (Humans, Gnomes, Dwarves, Night Elves).

No, not all servers are PVP.

How do i know all this? I used to play WC3, and my roommate who has his computer right besides mine has a lvl 34 druid in Arthas (east-pvp).

The undead were not allied with anyone but the burning legion was their enemy. You would have to play Frozen Throne to see what happens (haven't played it yet). Remember Arthas is the undead leader. The games are closely tied.
Nimchip Boricua - ex-GoK, SBoW, SD, Infinit, Dai Shan, Assent

Qalelyenie

Post by Qalelyenie »

Neat dwarves gnomes humans all with night elves.. but their are no lighter elves? They all killed off / missing ? /veto... where are the high elves!! *giggles*

***Arcanist of the 70 Ancient Sacred Scrolls***

Post by Guest »

I too like Xain am on Garona server with many from ECI server (oddly enough shaman named Rignack :) ) The people I play with are on the Horde side, most beeing Fate's Forge memebers The guild is Avatara.

Eyena

Post by Eyena »

I am playing also. Kil'jardan server PVP on alliance side.
Having fun... Eyena only 25 Night elf Druid.

Post by Guest »

Hi guys this is Gilwean,

Leartes and I are on Lothar Horde if any of you want to come join "Pedros Protection" I have seen Diox around on Lothar as well. Come drop a line.