Class chat, links, and maps ...
Ashorty

Beastlord

Post by Ashorty »

.. :roll:

zzmaller

hotkeys

Post by zzmaller »

was talking to anoter beastlord in abst on raid and asked if they had a auto target sd key and they sead "a what" so made me think to start a subject on hot keys .

i have a key labels sd
/rtar ( targets the last one to send you a tell)
/pause 10 ( to give time to make sure they are targetd and in range )
/cast8 ( sd on raids is in my 8th gem)
/r spirtual dimion is inc ( A REPLY TO TELL THEM ITS COMING)

i have anotehr key heel
/pet hold
/pet back

if anyone has any more hot key ideas please post

sabby

Post by sabby »

Im crashing your thread :twisted:

You asked about hotkeys and there is a standard format I use for all spells that you may or may not already know...

The concept is a fail safe for fizzles..

/cast 1 (Tnarg's Mending)
Healing << %T >> for 1500+
/cast 1

If you fizzle the second /cast 1 will pick up, if you don't fizzle, you will just get the message can not use at this time and continue your original cast. Its great for healing, debuffs, whateva. For the ones w/o a message, I don't message debuffs during cast, I just leave the second line blank.

/cast 1
(intentionally left blank)
/cast 1

The blank line is enough of a pause to catch the fizzle.

Sorry for hijackin your thread :wink:

Tiria

LDoN, etc

Post by Tiria »

Howdy all =)

This isn't so much a beastlord link, as a link that is globally useful.

http://www.eqdiva.com/eq/items/LDoN.aspx

Click on that puppy - it has an excellent (free) LDoN equipment and aug search. There are still a few people that don't know about it, so there you go.

:D

Leasia

Beastlord Epic 1.5

Post by Leasia »

Found a good walkthrough on Beastlord Epic 1.5
http://www.beastlords.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=3711
Leasia Redmoon
69th Beastlord

zzmaller

Post by zzmaller »

sig test

LydineGoodspeede

Post by LydineGoodspeede »

Try this....

[ url=http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=727759]Inspect Me[/url ]

Just take the space out after the first bracket and before the last one, I typed it that way so you could see the text...

This is how it looks typed properly....

Inspect Me

zzmaller

test

Post by zzmaller »

test

zzmaller

epic 2.0 checklist and links

Post by zzmaller »

zzmaller

epic 2.0 layout for beastia

Post by zzmaller »

here is next step and link for mape
The Clay
Erylasi the Kingdom of Wind-

Drops from the Spritfrenzied Phoenix on Phoenix Isle. Respawns when ring resets, approx 2 hrs.
(on the same island as Melernil Faal`Armanna) 100% certain it is isle 6. As you go onto isle 6, it's almost exactly at that little rock in the SW quadrant of the isle. might be a little bit more south, say about neg800-850, pos 600ish. You will get most always Balikor the Cursed and Calebrohial. They are harder than the mob and that is what makes this part hard. You can try monks and necros to just do it for you, but they have to know what they are doing.

6 island being the reference on this great map where the epic mob spawns-
http://eq.netadmins.org/everquest/image/poair.jpg

here is tactics others have used (((the actual mob you could probably solo, fully bst slowable, I dont recall how hard he hit, but I know it wasn't hard....

The hardest part about this mob is getting to him, you can do this several ways, take 2 groups with you and clear everything upto him.

Have a bard or monk train everything away from him, and FD/Fade and you run all the way up.

Have a necro take your corpse up, Fd/Rez you up there, you will need a few people to help you once there tho, because at the end of the tunnel to the open area where he spawns you will need to pull some trash, for example 2 mobs are either side of the exit, they can hit in the 1k region, and are only partial slowable if I recall.)))

After you get the parts
Go and see Muada-

You say, 'make the totem'
Elder Animist Muada says 'Very well. You must now fashion the shape of the totem and imbue it with what you have collected, but not without this bit of beastlord magic. The elders fashion this essence rarely, so treat it with care. You will need to take the clay, the medallion, wood I gave you, and the essence and learn which to craft together. Then, use this mold with the clay and you will have completed your first step. Return to me and tell me that you are finished with this important duty. Be careful.'

The Combine
Do the Combines in PoK (IMPORTANT) -

Step 1
The kiln next to small bank in pok.
Combine 2 medallions, blood, and clay (100 pottery skill required)
Step 2
Then, Take gilded clay, wood, and essence to oven over by main bank combine for new totem. (100 baking skill required)
Step 3
Then, take totem and mold to forge over by there. Combine for Spiritbound Totem (100 blacksmithing required)

Go see Muada in Shar Val-

Text from Muada after obtaining Spiritbound Totem. (you don't have to hand in the totem and if you try you will get a message saying it doesn't work so keep the totem for now. After you get the totem say. - )

You say ' I have finished the important duty'

Elder Animist Muada says ' Now you have a fine instrument which is a reminder of your ascendance as a beastlord. Keep it close to your heart as you need that item of your very essence if you choose to advance further as an animist. Now...to continue your journey. First you must once again help to rescue the tortured spirits of our kin. The seething darkness in Discord has once again [trapped spirits] of the wild that we implore you to retrieve.

You say 'What trapped spirits'

Elder Animist Muada says ' There are discordant beasts that have become twisted through no fault of their own. You may think of it as a spiritual plage, whicha has us mystified, but we need these creatures stopped. As they grow more infected with spirits, their strength is growing out of contol. We need you to go to that realm and find the source of the problem. They are incredibly large beasts, so beware and do not go alone. Go seek the scout.'

Nobles Causeway
Go to Jillea Oogblat

You say 'Hail Jillea Oogblat' (pos 800 pos 950) - This spaws the mob!!!!!

Jilea Oogblat says, ' Ah, you have the totem. Me call you friend. So friend, we gots big trouble here. Dem bazu are out of control. It not as dough dey weren't tough enough already! Dey gots da wrong spirits running in deir bodies. Dere is no way to calm dem eider. So we are going to have to kill them to get da spirits back. You must do dis. I tink dey know I'm here. Dey close by!

AES - http://www.magelo.com/eq_spell_info.jsp?num=4451 and http://www.magelo.com/eq_spell_info.jsp?num=3971
The Fight in NC starts out easy.
The scout seems to be on 1 hour up 2 hours down.
Clear mobs at spawn point.
Have raid set up on ledge at neg 50 pos 250.
Terror and 4 adds spawn.
Adds are mezzable.
Terror hits for 900 and has an AE.
Once you kill it, It Drops Feral Dust non dropable lore.
Then you are in for a Surprise.
DDA spawns again and is so small that you cant see it in terror's corpse.
It hits up to 500 but has a stun / mezz proc that mezzes for 3 minutes.
it instant agroes raid and summons.
After killing it you get DA wand also lore no drop.

Recieve Feral Dust from Terror and Discordant Animist Wand from Discordling Dark Animist.

Go see Muada in Shar Val-

Return to Elder Animist Muada in Shar Vahl and hand him Dark Animist Wand with Feral Dust
You say, 'I agree to take on this charge
Receive Blended Elixir of Fortitude

Return to Jillaa Oogblat in Nobles Causeway
You say, 'Hail Jillaa Oogblat'
Give Jillaa Blended Elixir of Fortitude

YOU RECEIVE A FLAG =)

Tormented scout
The Bloodfields

Hail, Tormented Scout'
say 'strong'

Kill Discordling Dark Animist & 6 Savage Ferans

spawn is shown on this map for anyone that needs -
http://eq.mapfiend.net/view.php?map=blo ... g=b&id=280

Spawns DDA again. A lot of different strats and not very hard for a 2.0 fight. He is near the Girplan Slashers.

It was a really easy fight, had me (about 11k buffed), a warrior (about 15k buffed) a cleric and a druid. I just had them wait at zone in inside one of the cubbys and then i trained the whole pack of things and zoned. They run really slow, much slower than sow. I had sow and when i came back they werent even to the tunnel. At this point they were staggered quite a bit so I tagged the DDA and he followed me to the zone single and we just killed him there pretty quick. Resisted most of his ae's and he really isn't that tough, hit for like 500-600.

Name of the spell he cast is Mezz is Call of the Ikaav
http://www.allakhazam.com/db/spell.html?spell=4666 Now this cure is remove detrimental/purify soul, rc1, 2, 3, 4, 5, or 6, epic 1.5 cleric clickie, 2.0 also i would think

loot Gemmed Dark Animist Wand from DDA
'Hail Tormented Scout
Give the Gemmed Dark Animist Wand to the Tormented Scout

Receive Wrapped Gemmed Dark Animist Wand back

Return to Elder Animist Muada
Shar Vahl

Give Wrapped Gemmed Dark Animist Wand to Elder Animist Muada in Shar Vahl
You say, 'lost'

Get the Globe of Discordant Energy
COA.
Drops from Jelvan and Arch Magus Vangl. Drops from Warden Hanvar, Ture, and KTH after they are all dead.

Return to Elder Animist Muada in Shar Vahl

hand him Globe of Discordant Energy & Spiritbound Totem

Get Letter from Muada/Letter to Alladnu

Hollowshade Moor and Locate Alladnu Araihse

(Alladnu Araihse is SE of the zone from Shar Val zoneline. Once you get to water look along the shore and find her. )

You say, 'Hail Alladnu Araihse'
Give Alladnu Araihse Letter from Muada & Savage Lord's Totem (1.5)

Fun little script don't try to play around you just want your epic of course =).

Say ' I am done '

After the script is over you get 10 aa's and your 2.0!!!

You Get

http://images5.theimagehosting.com/beastlord.jpg ( particle effect )
and

From what i have read most is single groupable if any want to help me let me know when were doing epics

Boondeg

Post by Boondeg »