Shaman Buff Question

Class chat, links, and maps ...
sabby

Shaman Buff Question

Post by sabby »

Do the trinket effects from Fulkitcher's Weave and Wishka's Favor stack? The Lucy Spell data looks like they would but the sony eqplayers spell definitions both have corruption effects listed and the spells seem to be the same line. I don't have Weave to test it myself and am trying to determine if it is a spell I still need to pursue or if it is outdated.

Thanks!

Eagles

Re: Shaman Buff Question

Post by Eagles »

Weave is currently a broken spell (and unlikley to be fixed anytime soon).
When it was working it would block the next corrution spell to land on you, however like the clerical spell "puratus" that functionality was broken over a year ago and does not appear to be returning anytime soon.
Your Kinder Gentler Iksar,
Eagles

sabby

Post by sabby »

Thanks! One less task that I need to worry about.

Koutarou

Post by Koutarou »

The broken state of puratus and the lack of knowledge of its brokenness was the main reason that our clerics were getting ragged on while we were trying to work out our solteris sister strat.

insanetraveler

Post by insanetraveler »

Sorry we don't belive in ragging on clerics they are all pampered and fed with Silver spoons please do not spread your hate and lies about how we treat you when we are nothing but loving and caring omg. Haxot is the one who broke the spell tho Sabbi.
Kaeamien - Guild Leader Infinit - Gringo is my leader!!!!!!
I fought the law and the law won
You Never Met A Motherf%@ker Quite Like Me