new pve to pvp transfers up

old eq friends who have moved onto eq2 or wow or other online games...(cs servers, halo 2 stuff, etc)
Ashorty

new pve to pvp transfers up

Post by Ashorty »

finally you can move your lame characters on pve servers over to the super busy active pvp servers. I have my horde all on Ner zhul, ashorty/stonehenge there, and all my alliance on kel thuzad, ashorty/ashortyy but i also play judesa, kokokuri, gyx/rydy/supchew(who are also owned and played by butch/oriant(from eq)).

anyways i know if stemcell sees this you wanted to beable to move your pve to pvp, well there ya go :P
wanna say hi?<INFINIT>

Millwin

Re: new pve to pvp transfers up

Post by Millwin »

PVE raiders look at it differently though... it's an opportunity to recruit from pvp servers of players that have, in the past, been concerned about transferring to a PVE server and being unable to ever return to a pvp server at a later time.
Millwin Vimeerahj 65 Assassin (EQ1)*Retired*
Nydian 70 Enchanter (EQ1)*Retired*

Amorius (WoW)
Maskito (WoW)

LlauqsTheStalker

Post by LlauqsTheStalker »

Yo homies!! Long time no see. Come to Lightninghoof! Crushfest UD rogue season 3 weapons. 4/5 season 4 is me. PVP guild named Pugz
Retired Friend of Public

Stemcell

Post by Stemcell »

Should i start playing again? Is this offer still going?

insanetraveler

Post by insanetraveler »

Ner'zhul Bullshush-Hunter80, Findo-Druid66 im mainly into pve atm but have tons of pvp kills and im starting to work on the new pvp gear I had season2/3 gear before 70 so my pvp gear is all rusty need new stuff casual but im there sometimes lookin for heroics or group quests. I know a few others from EQ on Ner'zhul never see Ashorty tho he to uber to say hi there :P

I have a DK named Kaeam as well 64 or so...
Kaeamien - Guild Leader Infinit - Gringo is my leader!!!!!!
I fought the law and the law won
You Never Met A Motherf%@ker Quite Like Me