Rift

old eq friends who have moved onto eq2 or wow or other online games...(cs servers, halo 2 stuff, etc)
Adruger

Rift

Post by Adruger »

Anyone playing Rift? Our server is being changed to a trial server and we need to move, looking for a new home. Thought we would try a different method of picking, rather than one with a name that was easy to pronounce.

Xslia
Site Admin

Re: Rift

Post by Xslia »

Endless?!!!

I had some friends there - put a toon on it to hang with them in off eq hours, and it became a trail server, we all ended transferring to Threesprings this weekend. I tend to be on about mid-1am (to chat with a friend if I can stay up that long, he's in Idaho- depends on EQ raids and work) then Saturday mornings and Sunday afternoon for a couple of hours if nothing planned in work or EQ. I mostly just level up a toon and do the pvp zones for fun - don't think I've been in but 1 instance (iron tombs), I keep having flash backs to WoW where people would yell and scream at you for not knowing the events or if they died, so I avoid the instances. Mage name is Nevva, I'm in my friends guild (Dragon)- mostly just the two of us and our different toons, he created it to stop the spam invites. Be warned, when Star Wars comes out, I'll probably drop Rift and move to that as my off EQ hours casual place.

Adruger

Post by Adruger »

Yeah Endless which ironically is ending if your higher level. We moved over, though I see you play a purple guy, so only one of my characters can add you, and ironically my purple guy isn't high enough to transfer yet.

Xslia
Site Admin

Post by Xslia »

LOL totally forgot about faction - defiant side is where my toons are.