Saying Goodbye to JohPaul - passed away 27th Oct 2013

post here to join our raids/join active raiding member list. Open Chat Area.
Xslia
Site Admin

Saying Goodbye to JohPaul - passed away 27th Oct 2013

Post by Xslia »

I was informed tonight that Johpaul passed away Sunday night in his sleep - his heart just gave out.

Johpaul was one that always logged in and asked if anyone needed a tank - loved to group and hang out and do just about anything on raids he was asked. I believe he was in his mid 70's. I remember the day he retired - he was so exited and happy to finally not be working. He took up photography as a hobby.

Good Bye John Paul Lackman . Thank you for all your wonderful contributions to this family of strangers - you made it a much nicer place to be. Have fun being a shining angle riding on your white steed - may your adventures never end.

/we salute you and will miss you.

Xslia

Silver

Re: Saying Goodbye to JohPaul - passed away 27th Oct 2013

Post by Silver »

RIP dear friend. You will never be forgotten. Was a pleasure to know you in game.

Friskeey

Post by Friskeey »

Though we only talked a few times he was a nice guy and a fixture in raids that will surely be missed. :(

Kivanarri

Post by Kivanarri »

RIP Johpaul. A nice guy who liked to help others. Glad I got to know you in game.

Marcellox

Post by Marcellox »

To a person I never knew in real life, only in game, you’ll be missed by many. It’s terrible when a person’s life becomes shorten by the quickest moments with so much to live for, but you are in a better place now. You have brought happiness and joy to many people, for that is a true blessing. R.I.P JohPaul, thank you for the memories.