Elder Scrolls Online - April 2014 release

old eq friends who have moved onto eq2 or wow or other online games...(cs servers, halo 2 stuff, etc)
Xslia
Site Admin

Elder Scrolls Online - April 2014 release

Post by Xslia »

A few of us have played around with Skyrim and Elder Scrolls games, and are looking forward to the ESO release next month. This does not mean I am (or others are) leaving EQ. I have had a wow account since it was released - I play a few months then shut it down for next content release - mostly doing PVP 30 minutes here or there. Some days I just feel like kicking the crap out of a gnome... pvp is a good way to do gnome punting. Over time I've also had a Star Wars old republic account (when WoW account was down) - guess what - doing PVP...

I played around with BETA ESO and the PVP there is massive and I mean massive campaigns for some of the instances - and I'm not talking 10 or 12 man PVP - like hundreds against hundreds... I am intrigued however, after the first hour of getting run over by some invading army I may rethink this!

So, if anyone else plans on checking it out - A few of us are planning to be on the Aldmeri Dominion faction - (High elves, wood elves, and Kajhit). You will not be able to interact with other factions even though it is pve and you are not in a pvp zone.

More imporantly, if anyone is messing around there, and be willing to help me anchor a guild so I can have usage of the guild bank space for trade skill items!) - let me know! I need 10 people (accounts) to have guild bank usage. Of note you can join up to 5 guilds with a single toon, and I would love to chat with my EQ family while I'm messing around organizing all my crap I collect, or getting stomped on by other factions. My toon name will probably be my shamans name if I can secure it. I will post it.

Any way /raid on - see you at raids in EQ! or in pvp battles in ESO when we not raiding!