Where did that perv go?

post here to join our raids/join active raiding member list. Open Chat Area.
Valspar

Where did that perv go?

Post by Valspar »

Hey all!

Just sitting on a 6 hour layover in Luxembourg. We are on our way to Corsica for a few days. The shoot in Tunisia went very well. It's an interesting country but oh my, do they smoke! I think babies are born with cigarettes in their mouths! I guess I've been spoiled by our strict Canadian anti smoking laws but smoking while eating!?!? Really!?!

Still an amazing country.

Looking forward to Corsica. We get to stay in one place for a record 5 nights in a row! Luxury! Upcoming countries on this trip...France, Germany, Switzerland and the good old US of A!

Miss you all (except Wan)! Hope your all enjoying the last days of summer. Just a little over three weeks till I'm home for a whole TEN days!

Hugs and gropes to all the appropriate people! ;)

Valspar

Xslia
Site Admin

Re: Where did that perv go?

Post by Xslia »

Happy travels and hurry home to us! Thanks for trip updates and hope you get some time off work to enjoy the local sights.

Valspar

Post by Valspar »

Almost home! 30 days went by fast! I'm in NYC for a day, then on to DC, then home. See you all Thursday night!

Trilo

Post by Trilo »

Woot!
Ba-a-a-a-a!

Xslia
Site Admin

Post by Xslia »

Miss those hot hands!

Valspar

Post by Valspar »

Groan... Zero % attendance! Thats not gonna change much in the next few months. I'm back for a whopping 5 days before I head back on the road again. Rumour has it I'll be back on Oct 22nd this next block...but things are still in motion!

I MISS EQ!

Warming up my hands for some good gropes tonight! See ya'll after about 9PM EST!

Xslia
Site Admin

Post by Xslia »

We miss you already - and Cinda say's HI!

Cinda

Post by Cinda »

OMG Val ..you missed out on seeing the horror and panic so bad last night for me ..I hardly spoke for hours : )...your loss ...lol and it probably won't happen again !!!!!

Cinn did catch up with Tjay, and I will be waiting in the home guild hall with Tjay with the wine and chocolate, yes we will not wait for you! : ) we are trade skillers you know ...we can make things !!! Usable things : )

The friggin game is down today so I can't go on and fix stuff around more!! I blame pallies all over Norrath for that, I died lots last night....you missed out on seeing my pretty color splashed flat onto the ground...I vaguely remember Nev telling me if I moved I would last longer....obviously I was fretting too much about killing everyone since I didn't have a good comeback for that !! Cripes I crashed twice too ..right at the worstest times, zoning into the thinger and at the end...the highlight was I finally got logged back in and my char was all naked so I was like woot, lets hope everyone else is ...I thought Public ended their raids now with a big naked free for all ...man was I wrong, everyone was gone when I got back. I missed all the hugs and kisses darn it ! I blame Gina, she had a lot of thingers going . I almost wanted to pretend I was you Val and just tell her to shush up and do the work

Hopefully by the time you get back *hurry the hell up* I won't be so overwhelmed and will be able to give you the hard time that you deserve !!

Now I am off to google wizard burn hotkey stuff....no more pally paddle shopping, now it is reading about gina and burn hotkeys ...Ohh and I need lots of aa those crazy wizards want to burn their mana....it sounds exciting I figure it is gonna be as fun as bra burning : )

OK ..now to shorten that so Val actually knows what I said... Val I raided last night..I love Tjay, she takes care of me so good. See you when you get back: )

~Cinn

Valspar

Post by Valspar »

Just landed in sunny Lisbon Portugal. First time for me in this country! Yay! Another country visited!

I'm almost done this block of shooting. Heading home on the 21st. See you all online on the 22nd!

Gropes!

Val

Xslia
Site Admin

Post by Xslia »

HUGS AND SMOOCHES AND /SPANKS.

come home to us all safe!