Sad day for veteran Infinit members

post here to join our raids/join active raiding member list. Open Chat Area.
Ronbo

Sad day for veteran Infinit members

Post by Ronbo »

:P Hey all, Ronbo here. It's been a long time since I've been on, but never forget my old guild and the many things we accomplished with Ashorty and Xslia, and others. I'm sorry to say that I have sad news. Butch Trucks who played as Oriant, and Rydy, passed away today. Butch was the drummer of the Allman Brothers Band, and was always gracious to friends when they would tour. I remember one time at his show I brought him pictures of screenshots, and he was so proud that he was the first one of us to die in Qvic when we finally got in. :lol: Butch will be missed my many, and had a hell of an impact on the world with his music. I wish you all the best in the future with raids, and Infinit is always in my heart.
Ronbo Slapshot
Former Guild Leader of the Addicted Elite
Member of Infinit
Naturalist

Xslia
Site Admin

Re: Sad day for veteran Infinit members

Post by Xslia »

Oh Wow Ronbo, thanks for the news on Oriant. I remember many days raiding and grouping with him. I know Ashorty has to be sadden by the news. If your on contact with his family please pass along my deepest sympathy.

Hope you are well Ronbo.

Ronbo

Post by Ronbo »

Xslia,
I had sent a message of condolences but , I'm sure his family is overwhelmed. Butch and Ashorty went on to create Moogis, a live music streaming site for the Allman Brothers Band. I haven't spoken to Ashorty in a while. I'll have to find a picture of the concert where I brought Butch a shirt with Orients picture on it. He put it on during the concert, and wore it proudly. He was always gracious to my wife and I , bring us backstage numerous times. He touched the lives of many, and was so happy to share the Gospel he had found(sharing music with others). He never missed one concert in their 45 year run. I went on to play Warcraft with Butch after leaving Everquest. Greatly missed.
Ronbo Slapshot
Former Guild Leader of the Addicted Elite
Member of Infinit
Naturalist

spelldancer

Post by spelldancer »

Hi Ronbo! Hope you and your wife are well =) News of Butch's death was shocking, I couldn't believe it and messaged Ash on FB right away. It was a shame Moogis didn't take off like they thought, but it was fun having Ash in the neighborhood. Take care and great to hear from you again, even under terrible circumstances.
Spelly