Toadow main change

post here to join our raids/join active raiding member list. Open Chat Area.
Toadow

Toadow main change

Post by Toadow »

In February 2017 Slurperess and I (Toadow) returned from an 18 month break from Everquest. Immediately after returning (and I mean within an hour of my first logging in) we were invited back to Grey Horizon. Being the loyal people we are we accept, even though we were booted from the guild during our leave. However it soon became evident that GH was not the same guild we had left. They are struggling. This situation, not progressing, caused Slurp and I to work on some alts to feel like we were growing. Slurp chose to avail herself of the free heroic toon offered at the beginning of this years anniversary. I chose to work on my berserker which I leveled from level 1. During this same time frame Slurp was invited to raid with Public, not exactly sure of the particulars there. She was amazed and excited to raid new content and meet fantastic people. Her enthusiasm rubbed off on me. So I attended a couple raids and was impacted by the professionalism and talent I saw. During this same period I was really enjoying the Berserker. It became my choice of toons to play in between miserable raids with my main. I realized that the berserker, Snarkus, became my main when his AA surpassed Toad's. I have not raided with Toadow in well over a month. Due to this realization I respectfully ask to change mains from 105 Wizard to 105 Berserker. I would like to add that I agonized for some time before I first vocalized it to Slurp. It was not and is not a flight of fancy. Thank you for your time for considering this matter. With much peace and love, Snarkus Sarkusson.

Xslia
Site Admin

Re: Toadow main change

Post by Xslia »

Toadow/Snarkus,

Sorry for the delay - both Jaerlyn and I been out of pocket for two weeks for different reasons. (Mine more fun than his).

I will get with you in game. We love that you loved raiding with us!

Xslia