Artisan Prize - Interesting Adetia Post

post here to join our raids/join active raiding member list. Open Chat Area.
Trilo

Artisan Prize - Interesting Adetia Post

Post by Trilo »

Today, Patch Day, 12 December 2017, ROS going live today

Adetia's Artisan Prize aug is maxxed with only standard 7 tradeskills, plus Fishing, maxxed .. and Research parked at 320 skill.

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/ind ... st-3608717

Mine is maxed with research parked at 320. I have all other traditional skills + fishing at their max. I'm human monk so no, no alchemy, poison or tinkering. If you did yours very early on, its possible that you did it before some of the recipes were fixed, etc, and before some recipe counts were changed so you needed more, I suppose, but for me, I maxed my artisan prize, as did several other guildmates with everything maxed and research at 320.

Also, she has added a post on their website for the new Earring quest going live with ROS (parts list, with zone info):
Crestra's Empowered Earring Quest Part List

Added a new tab to the Quest section for Crestra's Earring for the part list, ... have the list presented in two ways, alphabetically and zone based. Hope this is helpful as folks do their progression so you know what to save. Parts are almost all prelootable and tradable. I'm sure there will be those that will have them up for ridiculously exorbitant prices in the bazaar, but I will caution you against that - all parts were fairly easy for me to obtain with minimal time investment for at least the first several stages of the quest - I didn't do the very last one on beta, so can't speak to that one just yet. A brief writeup with some tips will be coming out very soon <tm> for the earring quest itself.