Pally MIA...for a while...

post here to join our raids/join active raiding member list. Open Chat Area.
Valspar

Pally MIA...for a while...

Post by Valspar »

Hey gang!

Just wanted to drop you all a line to let you know that I won’t be in game for the next four months!
I’ve just departed on a cycling tour of Africa. I’m riding from Cairo to Cape Town! Yes, for fun!

Anyway, don’t worry, the “Hands” will be back to do their wandering! I’m scheduled to fly home on May 16 so expect to see me soon after.

If you want to follow my journey across the continent you can visit my blog at:

https://cyclingwithscott.home.blog

I’m going to TRY and post something once a week but it’s all dependent on internet access. I’m riding a bike and sleeping in a tent so my access to internet is going to be very limited. We shall see how it goes.

Don’t kill everything without me and I’ll see you all back in game sooner than you think!

Hugs and gropes to all!

Val

Xslia
Site Admin

Re: Pally MIA...for a while...

Post by Xslia »

Oh wow - I will so miss you and those hands! be safe and have fun!

Ladene

Post by Ladene »

I would be so jealous if there were hotels and a driver involved. I look forward to your updates and seeing your photos!

Baybee

Ladene is AKA Baybee Dahl of Emerald Flame

Valspar

Post by Valspar »

Update: Still alive and kicking. Successfully made it across Egypt. Now 4 days into Sudan. Check out the blog for details above (you can even subscribe to get notifications when I post new ones (tiny pop up menu at bottom of the page I think).

Hope you’re all well!

Valspar

Post by Valspar »

Update #2

I’m still alive (Sorry Cinda!). I’m now halfway through Kenya. Ethiopia was both stunning and challenging. Things are going well. We cross the equator tomorrow but won’t be halfway for another week or so. Miss you all. Lots of gropes! Oh and congrats on beating “new” things. Makes me sad to be missing it.