Raid Scheulde Change/poll

post here to join our raids/join active raiding member list. Open Chat Area.

Change Raid Schedule to Mond-Tue-Thur

Yes
90%
No
10%

Total votes: 20

Xslia
Site Admin

Raid Scheulde Change/poll

Post by Xslia »

Vote/comments welcome (constructive)

SHORRIL

Re: Raid Scheulde Change/pool

Post by SHORRIL »

I may a bit biased on this one, but it will allow me to be there for a full night of fun as i currently do not have class or anything on Thursday nights!

momaviolet

Post by momaviolet »

I would rather it be Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday would give me the chance to go to some of the Knitting and spinning clubs around here.
MOMAVIOLET

Arlyana

Post by Arlyana »

I'm not going to vote yes or no. I currently can't raid much on Thursday nights due to dog training classes, but they will be ending mid November. So, I will miss the next 6 or 8 Thursday night raids, but after that, it probably wouldn't be an issue.

Arlyana

Nuek

Post by Nuek »

I appreciate everyone providing their input and voting. The main reason for this change is so that we do not miss anymore raid days because of a patch. Patch days always fall on Wednesday. Arly, I did think of your dog training classes, but I assumed they would be ending soon (which they are and I'm thankful for that).

This will also give us a break as 3 days in a row can be challenging. Real life / game balance is really important to me.

I want everyone to know that I really appreciate the effort over the summer and this fall. We have come a long distance in a short amount of time. We will be flagged for tier 3 TBL by mid November.

/salute
Nuek

Uinamen

Post by Uinamen »

I support the change would be nice to have to worrie about patch day. That would get rid of the issue where were losing raid days so to server being down. It would also give everyone a chance to regain some AA's and lost exp.

Adruger

Post by Adruger »

I am ambivalent to the changes, it makes no difference to me. As long as our core raiders remain solid and steady any day works. This would also have the bonus of working with reduced timers that may in the future be set again.

Draynor

Post by Draynor »

Baybee and I have no specific schedules, so any nights are fine - however having a day in between is nice in case you have something personal to get done and not have to wait until Thursday to do it. In other words, it's good with us.
Draynor <Emerald Flame>
Formerly: <Diligence> <Forged Souls> <Lords of Fizzle and Whiff>