Raid Class Organization ** MUST READ!! ** /poke

Class chat, links, and maps ...
Ashorty

Raid Class Organization ** MUST READ!! ** /poke

Post by Ashorty »

From now on class members need to get together and organize while heading to a raid, once we learn the exact target, certain spells can be organized.

ITEMS NEEDED FOR ALL MEMBERS:
insta click items(for indoors and out)
invis potions(12 pp at local vendor INSTA INVIS)
form of gate(if you can cast gate, or need potion)
form of Enduring breath
SHRINK potions(for inside AND outside)

** all classes must communicate who is up for possible epic items drops on the current encounter, the closest will get first, or if 2 or more will be bid on standard loot system or you choose between yourselfs who will loot after encounter ** this way if any ld's we know ahead of time oh so and so is ld and is farther ahead them me on epic...

RAID channel is for primary communication only during pulling/battle times. ie who is main tank, what is inc, how many adds, who is tanking what, all healing and such go in class specific channels. which monk is tag, which rogue is to disarm trap, which cleric is next ch, which tank is being runed, which cleric is getting agro down etc. which cleric is next to jump in ch order if one cleric dies. If all communcation is done right in raid channel very little will have to be reviewed by raid leader, thus will not have to be repeated over and over. pay attention and we will do so much better, if new to this encounter ask questions in your class channel to help you out.

**class channels need to be shorter to spell(seriously) like aenc, or aclr, ashm, etc...**

These will help us even speed up what we have improved on so far as far as raid times go. Some raids organize faster then others, but always room for improvement...

Clerics:
Buffing(who has MGB, if none, who has Group ageo)
CH order, Support cleric healing.(if set up prior i can make groups even easier, if wait for me to make groups is ok also) ( i know who is running 2 comps and who isnt and even then sometimes i've asked them to play cleric primarly depending on situation, or some use second comp(cleric) to spot them when blind).
who has epics, incase need to battle rez.
who will be first in CH order if one dies...
who will be healing support tanks for Telk/Lendi the Keeper type battles
will there be more then 2 ch clerics? or use fast heals for "FEAR CASTING MOBS"
or STUN/silence "type mobs"

Shamans:
who has torpor(have really been able to hook our shamans up lately with this spell)
who has malo
who is on turgurs
who is on cripple
who is doing MGB focus
Who is doing MGB Talisman Erupt
if not mgb, then which shaman is doing one spell, if one shaman does it, then easier for mana dump, or mana rods to get organized who will eat them up.
who will be on nuke/dot if enough shaman

Druids:
who has certain buff spells debuff spells
who has MGB circle of seasons
who is on CoS if no mgb
who is on soe/sows?
who has highest end healing spell(for caster/support melee grouping)
who will be using what dots(if dont stack)

Enchanters:
who has certain agro control spells, and buff spells/or epic.
who is gonna MGB c3
MGB gmr
who is on sots(1 or 2 people can do this)
who is on VoG
who is on GMR
who is on C3
WHO has Direcharm in case adds on kael raid(only after boss mob has been engaged).
or who is on charms if adds pop during battle in kael primarly.
who is on agro up mt(1 or 2 enc at most, rotating rune)
who is on agro down clerics/shaman(1 per cleric rotating rune if aoe nuker, ie sontalek).

Monks:
who knows how to pull the zone we are heading to. and the rooms.
who isnt playing 2 comps(easier to become puller p)
if need to, rotate so all can have the fun
who is on tag 1
who is on tag 2 if need.

Warriors:
who knows how to main tank the target we are on.
make hot keys for blind, or I am mt now TARGET me! all stop attack till i say assist, and then Assist hot key, and of course Defensive on, defensive 45 seconds left and defensive 0ff hot keys for rest of raid members whom are healing/runeing. Hot key for taunting add
who is taunting what adds
**MAIN TANKS** you know where i want mobs, and you have control of them, remember you cannot RUN forward to pull mob, YOU MUST use range items, so you never leave heal range, once dmg has been done to the mob, YOU cannot pull it back farther(use your support melee posistioning to help you move mobs) YOU can spin mobs, act like its a cup, and spin it with it being center peice you the handle
I want to see main tanks with new hot keys also:
BACK OFF so i can get agro again, or STOP attacking now!
MAX DISTANCE!
or for main tank rotation
DEFENSIVE UP im' up for tank!
or GOTZ DOWN, ALL stop attacking and TARGET ME FOR HEALS, WAIT FOR ASSIST!
hot keys help a ton, lets use them warriors not hard to switch during battle if you have hot keys, but if you try to type and taunt not gonna work, been there done that...
ALL ON MY RIGHT SHOULDER! push to this side
all on back of mob push it on top of me!(AoW positioning)
remember do not use "timed" disc hot keys, will not allow you to call assist.
remember timing on disc FOR RUNE AND CH ORDER reasons(to keep you alive p, and or switching tanks for AoW).

Bards:
who is on Oos
who is on area mana song
who is on area resist song
who is useing tash orb
who is able to do max ds song for maintanks.

Necros:
who has rez stones(incase wipe)
who is doing what dots
who has group mana over time
who has group heal over time
who is doing what dots(if not staackable)
who has lifeburn AA skill
who is knowledgeable if necro pets are allowed on this raid encounter

Rogue:
who has what AA disc
who knows if lock pick will be needed in this zone(and who has the max lock pick skill)
who is on disarm traps 1, and if 2 who is on disarm trap 2.
who is on CR if anyone ld's and dies(if sneak works, and who knows the zone well enough to retrieve corpse)

Wizard:
who is doing spellshield( or pick groups to do if all need).
who has Mana burn AA skill
who will do TL's after raid(make sure organized, last sont raid all nice wizards took off asap haha i know many had to log though)
communicate which spells work best on this encounter/boss mob, and what range it will work(must be in melee range? or not)

Mage:
who is setting up CoH if need
who is makeing mana rods for raid(or split up duty)
what spells work on encounter
communicate if pets are allowed on this encounter(and WHAT KIND of pet).
who has lava diamond summon staff(for ds/save fire bonus).
who is summoning focus items
who is summoning resist items
read wiz topic for nuke distances

Shadowkights:
who if needed is ready to help pull team if lack of monks, or snare pull fd is needed
who will help tank adds if lack of warriors
what disc will be needed on this encounter and when.

Pallys:
who is on MGB bmb
who is on lay hands order and when will it be needed
who has highest end group healing spells
who will be tanking adds if lack of warriors or if knight classes are asked to tank adds.
who will camp out with clerics while others tank if needed, to help rez if cleric doesnt make it and to tank any adds in camp after clerics log back on.

Rangers:
will trueshot disc be used on this raid(some cannot due to wall positioning)
what range is good for max range but still able to use disc
who will tank adds if lack of warriors.
who will be on snare if needed(or for back up)

Beastlords:
who will be casting what groupbuffs/indi buffs
are pets allowed on the current encounter
(i'm still learning this class but smagma and fathersup have helped me out some, with beastlord info on spells)
wanna say hi?<INFINIT>