looking to change

post here to join our raids/join active raiding member list. Open Chat Area.
burbok

looking to change

Post by burbok »

Well ..first off ..hello everbody .Now i know i have not been on in long time i thought i let you know that i am not dead.That being said .... i do miss my raid time. However work and life still not meshing perfectly with my eq world.So when i do come back will be off and on ..!

Now to the meat of my post ...was playing burbok when i was raiding. ( WARRIOR ) .but i finding that i playing my monk more as trying to keep up with gear to be able to tank stuff and the amount time playing him was not working.So was going to ask if i could change my main to my monk ( meleehazard ).NOW i know gagorol will be upset with me cus he wont get to kill me every night .. but thinking this fit would be better for the way my EQ world seems to be going. Now i know you only allow main change once. so i asking if i can ...and what do i need to do ...missing my raid fix ...but no longer think burbok is way way to go

RAID tanks need to be able to tank and not sure the amount of raid time i get would make up for what i lack .. that combined with me playing more of my monk think thats the way i want to go

please tell me what you think !

BURBOK the OLD ?

MELEEHAZARD the NEW ?

Eagles

Re: looking to change

Post by Eagles »

Bah why would anyoen want to play a monk......

I'm of the opinion they should ban all monks from raids just so we coudl raid more efficently.

Letting monks on raids is like playing on hard mode...

But then I have no say in the matter *chuckle* just venting cause I hate monks.
Your Kinder Gentler Iksar,
Eagles

insanetraveler

Post by insanetraveler »

Personally I just hate Eagles rest of the Monks rock :) And even he is good dps over longer fights with a higher substained dps then alot of toons just takes aa.
Kaeamien - Guild Leader Infinit - Gringo is my leader!!!!!!
I fought the law and the law won
You Never Met A Motherf%@ker Quite Like Me

Kethor

Post by Kethor »

as long as your not a whiner like eagles i say ok