G3 again or not?

post here to join our raids/join active raiding member list. Open Chat Area.
Eagles

G3 again or not?

Post by Eagles »

Title says it all.

I know this is a LONG task and that many would probalby never do it again (just like Zeks).

But should we do it again or not? And if so on what day would maximize the number of people who could get the aug?

There is a HUGE difference in the aug that you can get by grouping it (going through skylance) and finishing it.
Your Kinder Gentler Iksar,
Eagles

Savoya

Re: G3 again or not?

Post by Savoya »

I'd like to be able to see it done again. I know that I was one of those people who were in a sit out group. :)

Koutarou

Post by Koutarou »

We should do this again with a reasonable advanced warning so people who didn't get in the first time can plan to be there.

Xslia
Site Admin

Post by Xslia »

Well we had another great successful run of Giantsx3, and I want to thank the raiders who already completed this, that stayed and supported the rest of raiders getting theirs and for the raid leaders that braved another run of this. Out of the original 54 raiders, that started, we had 3 left before the end. Due to the way Sony coded this, if you did not pass thru the zone's you would not get credit. So even if you could enter from POK, if you went LD, and missed a kill and zone in the next zone, your task would not have given you credit (which does bite if you go LD). Therefore when soemeone went LD, we tried to give a reasonable time of 5 minutes to get back before going to next mob. In one case we lost 3 raiders on a zone over, so we gave just a little extra time. This is painful and slowed us all down, in theory we could have parked the raid except for one group all the way to King Beltron, and had every sit in POK for the first 10 zones!!!!

We did a straw poll last night and 25+ raiders needed the aug, so gears were switched and we did the G3 run. The 3 that went left will get an aug for up thru their kills, which I think the earliest person left was just 3 events away, so they will still get an aug, just not at max stat's.

Hope all enjoy the new aug!

Eagles

Post by Eagles »

As I said last night.....

I am HATING myself at work this morning... but got the aug.

Who knew Toothpicks holding the eyes open could cause such strain.

Thank you.
Your Kinder Gentler Iksar,
Eagles

qibrme

Post by qibrme »

Thx for hanging in there and getting the aug for me guys.
I was there for the 1st attempt, but the event was bugged and we could not finish.
Missed the next run when people got the maxed aug, so did not really expect to get this one done.
Thx again for the unselfish giving of your time.

Suediwenae...

Augustas-

Post by Augustas- »

Eagles wrote:As I said last night.....

I am HATING myself at work this morning... but got the aug.

Who knew Toothpicks holding the eyes open could cause such strain.

Thank you.

5 hour energy things are pro.