House of Thule name of the next expansion

post here to join our raids/join active raiding member list. Open Chat Area.
Calebe

House of Thule name of the next expansion

Post by Calebe »

Read this on Eqlive:

Registrant:
Sony Online Entertainment, LLC.
8928 Terman Court
San Diego, CA 92121
US

Domain Name: HOUSEOFTHULE.COM

So the next expansion name is House of Thule if this holds true. Some think a huge expansion with levels going to 90. Time will tell.

Calebe
Level 100 Magician
Infinit
E'CI (Tunare) Server

Antibane

Re: House of Thule name of the next expansion

Post by Antibane »

As a necromancer who worships Cazic Thule, hates Terris Thule, and is intrigued by the nature of Morell Thule, this expansion name makes me hopeful.

crystalmind

Post by crystalmind »

Heres a post writen by someone on another forum:

"' Just wanted to get some information out that people have discovered so far from public sources.

* The name is going to be "House of Thule" (Open up the dbstr_us.txt in your EQ directory to see it)
* The expansion IS coming. It was already announced as a Fan Faire attendence perk.
* It will go up to Level 90. People have already found the Focus and Spell placeholders in the EQ files.

There may be more info about the expansion in dbstr_us.txt, but I haven't had a chance to look at it yet (found out about it while at work) ""

crystalmind

Post by crystalmind »

Just poured through some data in that file we are gonna see wizard mercs it seems:

1120104^23^Race: Human<br>Type: Hedge Wizard<br>Confidence: Medium<br>Proficiency: Apprentice, Tier IV<br><br>Description: The mercenary you will be assigned is an apprentice hedge wizard of the fourth tier who exhibits a basic proficiency in the majority of the skills and abilities used in their profession. Typically, this classification consists of mercenaries that have no field experience and possess intermediate formal apprentice-level education, two factors that play a critical role in defining the mercenary's confidence level and frequent tendency to flee during moderately challenging encounters.<br><br>The mercenary's appointment to you will serve as an advancement of their apprenticeship and the contractual, monetary obligations associated with the mercenary's services are commensurate with their experience.

woot ive been wanting some dps for when im by myself hehe.

crystalmind

Post by crystalmind »

Rogues too:

4040202^22^Tier II
4040202^23^Race: Wood Elf<br>Type: Damage<br>Confidence: Medium<br>Proficiency: Journeyman, Tier II<br><br>Description: The mercenary you will be assigned is a journeyman assassin of the second tier who exhibits an intermediate proficiency in the crucial skills and abilities used in their profession. Typically, this classification consists of mercenaries that have basic field experience and possess limited formal journeyman-level education, two factors that play a critical role in defining the mercenary's confidence level and typical tendency to flee during very challenging encounters. .<br><br>The mercenary's appointment to you will serve as an extension of their journeymanship and the contractual, monetary obligations associated with the mercenary's services are commensurate with their experience.

crystalmind

Post by crystalmind »

This appears to be one of the new spells for HoT, it was added this may:

http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/raws ... pell=18385

hoping its an enc spell :) this one would be kinda cool !

another site with new info on it:
http://kumbaja.antonius-bayle.org/spell/view/18385

( this site is kinda neat when diggin round it )

Gringo

Post by Gringo »

Hand of God would probably be a Paladin spell, if it ever makes it to live. It's a melee buff that adds a stun and 2532 magic dd proc.

crystalmind

Post by crystalmind »

aye also an illusion though, and i dont think any class but druid/ranger has ever got an illusion, those wolfy thingys, kinda makes me hope they gave encs a useful illusion for once since pop when NDT was usefull. NDT had a life tap proc...... I remember digging info on that spell pre PoP and people thinking it was gonna be SK or necro hehe. But yeah yer prob right. Still i can dream :)

Eagles

Post by Eagles »

crystalmind wrote:aye also an illusion though, and i dont think any class but druid/ranger has ever got an illusion, those wolfy thingys

Shaman got bear.

Beastlord got their racial Pet.

Mages got self only elementals.

Necro Lich again self only.
Your Kinder Gentler Iksar,
Eagles

crystalmind

Post by crystalmind »

true , tho i dont count the crappy beast lord one :)

Adruger

Post by Adruger »

Beastlord Racial pet is a 1 minute duration AA, the werewolf is more our illusion which gives us hp, mana, mana regen and run speed, though that is an AA not a spell also.

Koutarou

Post by Koutarou »

Wizard/Rogue mercs are live on test. They're a little too good at present though it seems.

Eagles

Post by Eagles »

Koutarou wrote:Wizard/Rogue mercs are live on test. They're a little too good at present though it seems.

Have heard they do 3500 or so DPS... not bad considering on a mission I sustain between 3k and 3500 dps tanking (which gives me more dps than not tanking).
Your Kinder Gentler Iksar,
Eagles

qibrme

Post by qibrme »

Eagles wrote:
Koutarou wrote:Wizard/Rogue mercs are live on test. They're a little too good at present though it seems.

Have heard they do 3500 or so DPS... not bad considering on a mission I sustain between 3k and 3500 dps tanking (which gives me more dps than not tanking).

Now we just need the ability to swap mercs (healer or DPS) based on the situation without having to constanly pay the start up fee or go back to POK. Can be a once per hour time limit or such in order to curb abuse.

Like the Swap pet AA magicians have been asking for over the last 99999 years.

Sued...