Free plat

post here to join our raids/join active raiding member list. Open Chat Area.
zorais

Free plat

Post by zorais »

I am hiding in a zone with a certain type of pet out. If you want to participate, find me in the zone and write any 'ole story about me with that pet in that zone. Be interesting please.

I have so much plat that it is useless to me. I've been using it to moderate key items in the bazaar (To the extent that I can handle). If you want 100k, try making up a creative story. I am a somehwat proficient writer, and would be interested in seeing whatever skills other people have. Thnaks.

Soyhru

Re: Free plat

Post by Soyhru »

Not even a clue? Last time a checked there are a few zones out there. :shock:
High Priestess Soyhru The Blue
100 Cleric

zorais

Post by zorais »

Not many people have good writing skillz. Just make it All up =) so long as u use my characteristics. BTW the game forced me to LD. Couldn't stay online (because it messed up my internet settings).

feolina

Post by feolina »

oh so you must be the one messing with the Krono prices!

=P

Silly mages with names starting with a Z zipping around with a clown of a pet, killing mobs 1, 2 and 3. Where oh where would they be, I will not find this mage around cause u know me, I would just as well take out my own just as X you see, and kill where we want, let the pets all taunt, and flaunt our T4 loot as we scoot and make money.

I think I have enough Krono for the next year or so...I really should get on more and earn more plat but I feel lazy these days, maybe this winter I will try to earn some more.

zorais

Post by zorais »

I am a hacker slasher movie if you know the life I've lived. WOOT I just earned 100k!
I am a real-boy, not a figment of you're imagination...

zorais

Post by zorais »

:roll: :mrgreen: :arrow: