Thinking about playing eq again~

post here to join our raids/join active raiding member list. Open Chat Area.
Augustas-

Thinking about playing eq again~

Post by Augustas- »

Saw an ad for the new expac announcement and it made me think about trying to lay eq again and just had some questions.

I saw something about a heroic character boost, and saw there was a free 1 per account at some point, would that be on my account if I didnt claim it at that time? If not, is it worth getting or can someone just use some rigged pl method on me.

Hows class balance? Dps wise whats decent for grping compared to potentially trying to raid?

Do people grp much still or is it a lot of boxes/mercs?

Thanks, aug

Edit: checked my account, and to possibly simplify questions 1 and 2, how are beastlords? Mine is 95 so unlsss they blow I would just try him.

Xslia
Site Admin

Re: Thinking about playing eq again~

Post by Xslia »

you fill still find a lot of people trying to do content with boxes and mercs - that's not going to change that I can tell. What I keep trying to do is encourage people to create unconventional groups - with what they can find LFG. TDS does have some zones blocked behind progression - which inhibits some as they are at various stages of getting it done.

95 beast is good - DPS is a lot easier to gear up to raid then a tank. Priest classes are always a good thing. Bards/enchanters in high demand along with priests these days.

I did a 85 on each account - got an enchanter (to support my trade skill habit) and upgraded my bard on other. As to worth it - depends on your preference.

at 75 you are eligible for the DH grind (Dead Hills) heroic adventures (HA's as most call them). There is an NPC in the EWK zone that give out 4 different daily adventures that if you complete them you get a bonus XP to doing those. Some of the HA's are easy pretty much anything that requires Gribbles to start or Skul the Madax in DH are easy - gribbles being by far the quickest of any. You will see people in channel general channels LFG DH HA from 75+ ranges. They are grinding them out. A few Bixie missions are easy - but I do not recall the names but most in Ashorty can tell you which ones are.

The next expansion looks like they stepped up the content some - but no level increase so should be interesting. Now would be the time to get back to grind out to 105 so your ready on launch.

Edit: your beastlord names sucks wind... need to find a new one.

Augustas-

Post by Augustas- »

Yeah i guess the whateverclasskimfu joke is alil old, ill change it at some point. I'll prob be on tonight to try and figure out whats up, ty for the tips on those ha's didnt even read about those.

Renadiel

Post by Renadiel »

Classic jokes never die. Scrub.

Shenstiludie

Love,
Rena