WoW

old eq friends who have moved onto eq2 or wow or other online games...(cs servers, halo 2 stuff, etc)
koilimin

WoW

Post by koilimin »

with WoW going live on tuesday friends and i from E'ci are starting a guild with some other friends, the way they are doing servers is a few at first and a few more servers every hour or so to try and balance out the population. Once we are set up ill post server name if somone wants to start WoW you dont have too be starting alone, can have a guild and a few people that played the game you did before

Xain

Post by Xain »

I'll be playing WoW, a few people from Ec'i will be on there as well, we all will be choosing the same server ect..

Wellmine

Post by Wellmine »

Im getting my WoW copy tomorrow, ill be arround this forum to check where most of E'ci population going to. I admit i havent been arround EQ for a while, but i might see some old face on WoW, at least.. i hope heh. My in game name will most likely be Wellmine. Cya arround WoW and GL whoever stay on EQ!
Impresario Wellmine
"Im not lost... IM EXPLORING!!!"
--- RETIRED ---
Member of the 1750's club.

nimchip

Post by nimchip »

Ill be going to server Arthas (East / PVP) with a lot of my RL friends... but not in a HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGEEEE while...

Let me rephrase myself: I will go to Arthas and buy WoW when EQ shows signs of dying, which is nowhere near close.
Nimchip Boricua - ex-GoK, SBoW, SD, Infinit, Dai Shan, Assent

Wellmine

Post by Wellmine »

Aright Chip, i hope to see you soon. Had good time with you on EQ, remember those night i was trying to explain you and your brother how to get millions of plate in PoTactic ? ROFL. Im looking toward PvP server as well, ill look into the one you mentioned and wait you patiently :P

PS: This game take forever to install, 20 minutes so far and i still have 45% to go... sheesh 4 CD's :roll:
Impresario Wellmine
"Im not lost... IM EXPLORING!!!"
--- RETIRED ---
Member of the 1750's club.

Uly

Post by Uly »

Not wasting my time or money on any of that shit , the one thing I will enjoy about EQ 2 and WoW is that thier will be more room on crowded ECI

:lol:

Ulrim.Everblade

nimchip

Post by nimchip »

Like i said... won't be for a loooooong time, but if i am playing WoW it will be on that server specifically.
Nimchip Boricua - ex-GoK, SBoW, SD, Infinit, Dai Shan, Assent

zeddyz

Post by zeddyz »

im on kilrogg server as kittie haha .... on alliance side

Uly

Post by Uly »

As if EQ 1 didnt cause my life enough complacency the last 5 years .

LOL I am certainly not going to start toking on any new super crack like WoW.

No fu#ken way am I regrinding a bunch of exp, and massive hours of raids to make a decent toon on some other RPG game ,making all the work I did on EQ 1 all for nothing.

I am staying clear far away from that LOL :lol:

Ulrim. Everblade Prelate from hell :twisted:

Robino

Post by Robino »

Hi guys, I'm a Shaman named Renious, Rog named Crotica, or a warlock named Bodyrot. I'll bo on PvP Skullcrusher Server eastern time. Hope to see you there.

Robino

Qalelyenie

Post by Qalelyenie »

Never seen anyone use that word really before you ulrim!! Wow complacency our vocabulary word for this week !)

/mourn the loss of Renious eq account used to pay for WoW .. bye bye twink shamie

***Arcanist of the 70 Ancient Sacred Scrolls***

Taytor

Post by Taytor »

The little Tott is still alive and kicking, just on a new game and server. Taytor (Dwarf Warrior - go figure - currently lvl 26) lives again on WhisperWind (Central - PvE server)
Postatem obscuri lateris nescitis - "Better living through denial"
Taytor Tott - Retired Dwarven Overlord

sabby

Post by sabby »

wow tator tott. There's a name I haven't seen in awhile. Good to see your still kickin dorf!

Taytor

Post by Taytor »

sabby wrote:wow tator tott. There's a name I haven't seen in awhile. Good to see your still kickin dorf!

Yeah, actually got noticed for the first time in WoW yesterday - guess I have been "out of the loop" for awhile - and with as many servers as there are now, I guess the odd's would be low that anyone would recognize the Taytor. Funny though, Fhaldark (HE Cleric friend of mine) joined and got a tell within first few hours of play :D
Postatem obscuri lateris nescitis - "Better living through denial"
Taytor Tott - Retired Dwarven Overlord

Qalelyenie

Post by Qalelyenie »

hehe Cool... who doesn't know fhaldark hate raids~~ Hope you are all having great fun on WoW!!! )

I'll be seeing EQII/WoW later when I have more time lol last thing I'm going to do is play another mmorpg atm besides Eq ) =p.

***Arcanist of the 70 Ancient Sacred Scrolls***