wow

old eq friends who have moved onto eq2 or wow or other online games...(cs servers, halo 2 stuff, etc)
Highhealzorz

wow

Post by Highhealzorz »

i'm on blackrock, west coast pvp, pm me if you want more info.

nimchip

Post by nimchip »

ass i thought you were quitting shit for RL.
Nimchip Boricua - ex-GoK, SBoW, SD, Infinit, Dai Shan, Assent

nimchip

Post by nimchip »

Gusinator

Post by Gusinator »

hahaha its CHiPs!

Uly

Post by Uly »

Played EQ 2 and thought it was overwhelmingly stupid.

Played WoW and liked it better then EQ 2, but after reading up on it and playing it, I have found that WoW doesnt have the depth that EQ 1 has ,
you cant assist off mobs but only off player characters ! (LAME !! )

The one thing WoW has on EQ 1 is the CR s are alot easier, but other then that WoW is way behind EQ 1, and as WoW patches to catch up with EQ 1, EQ 1 will keep that massisve stretch of depth to be plentifully ahead of WoW as it will be patching and expanding as well.

Besides that I am not into years of timesink on a new toon on a new game after all the time I invested into EQ 1.

Without a doubt EQ 1 has alot less bugs and glitches then WoW by far.

Ulrim Everblade

LlauqsTheStalker

pvp?

Post by LlauqsTheStalker »

azgalore.. im not sure wether to play alliance or horde though, i almost always play good characters, but all my friends have gone horde. just messing around with characters on random servers for now til i figure out what i wanna do.
Retired Friend of Public

Highhealzorz

llauqs

Post by Highhealzorz »

come to blackrock, your boyfriend venun just started here too

LlauqsTheStalker

ahh

all my rl friends are on azgalore though...
Retired Friend of Public

LlauqsTheStalker

asl

Night Elf Hunter 55
Retired Friend of Public

Post by Guest »

i got WoW ui for EQ so its just like im playing WoW now ! k

nimchip

Post by nimchip »

Eric estrada pwns you.

Uly

Post by Uly »

OMG ! you only have to run 20 to 30 steps from a mob on WoW and they lose aggro on you ? lol hello can you please make it anymore plastic and easier for me ? haha , I about laughed the 1 st time i saw that Bullshit .

Is Wow better then EQ 2 still IMO ?? hmm well ya I guess so lol but bearly at this point :P :P :P :P

Uly :twisted:

Post by Guest »

wow is ok, but it isn't as awesome as EQ was back in the day. It did replace CS as my game to play when I have some time to kill but don't have the patience for drama and just sitting around doing nothing on eq =P

OMG ! you only have to run 20 to 30 steps from a mob on WoW and they lose aggro on you ? lol hello can you please make it anymore plastic and easier for me ? haha , I about laughed the 1 st time i saw that Bullshit .

more like 250 feet, but ya. That tethering shit is necessary for the complete lack of invis spells (only potions which i think are a pita to make).

Probably the lamest part of the game is the amount of running around you have to do for quests (only real way to get xp). Imagine EQ pre-PoK and without druid/wiz friends, and your only way of getting XP is questing shit like Stein of Moggok.

i r troll mage on Garona.

Uly

Post by Uly »

haha good point Vjek !!

Even a lvl 60 mage gets no invis on WoW, and if invis potions are a pita to make, I am just all the more turned off by the game !!

I mean wtf !! ? Even a low lvl silk caster on EQ gets invis , haha another addition to my 1000 reasons why WoW sucks list :P

After 30 mins of playing WoW I already feel like login off, but after several hours of playing EQ 1 I still feel entertained by it .

But still I have to say EQ 2 is the lamest.

Qalelyenie

Post by Qalelyenie »

Lol enchanter invis - lvl 4 -
druid camo - lvl 5
wizard invis - lvl 16
magician invis - forgot but between ench and wiz maybe same as wiz
dunno necro - forgot about same hah
sk - lvl 30
ranger - no clue but whenever -
shaman - lvl 29? bst - lvl 49 (sheesh can't wait til mine gets it 2 lvls!).

Look at all those invis casters!! EQII is pure int get it but only one person at a time... can't even invis the caster while another has it on from them... kind of sucky =p. Rogues get ability to smuggle long as groupmates stay near though and group invis that is cool... hence making rogue invis only one able to invis whole group until at least higher lvls when someone else might get group invis ? heh... for priests without invis or sneak kind of a pain!

Never played Wow yet to know just EQII... wow requires yet another subscription boo!! Maybe birthday soon try it heh..

*giggles* I Love EQII ulrim... doesn't give me window issues like EQI when using gaim or surfing web... EQI is always oh window reset error kicking you out.... haha...

Lol EQI hates when you change around anything with windows or whatever so picky... you have to go through control alt enter task window to manage to reach you music when not using their silly mp3 player and even then risking it kicking you out...

EQII is neat since was never around for EQI in the beginning... now I get a little taste of what things are like in the beginning when everyone is more low lvl and all instead of when I came here and there were already so many high lvls all over (trying to do tradeskills was a pain never got to finish them and now they go up to 300 lol, all because of that whole rush to level and try to gear up heh unlike old timers had tons of time when max lvl 50 before new lvls up and aa's) ... though of course there are still all lvl 50 guilds haha...

You say Wow bores after half an hour though? I keep hearing it doesn't have much depth to it... can easily play EQI or EQII for countless hours...

Wow is more pvp oriented too? Would I like it if I really don't like pvp lol? Just playing on a normal non pvp server...

***Arcanist of the 70 Ancient Sacred Scrolls***