Berserker

Class chat, links, and maps ...
khraul

Berserker

Post by khraul »

This is the site I use for getting info on quests, armor, lvling, ect for my zerker. It is a very well layed out site that covers pretty much anything you could want to know, and if the info isnt there the members are more than willing to help you out. I hope it can help some one out.

http://www.goberserker.com
Rageheart Khraul Darkgazer
70 Ravager
Retired Resident of E'Ci

khraul

Strats for the Zerkers

Post by khraul »

Well, with everyone else getting some info I guess I should put a lil bit up too, just to be safe :D

First thing to remember, as a melee dps, you will be drawing ALOT of agro if you dont keep youself in check. You are very close to the mob, which will add proximity agro, and your dps is, if not inline with rogues and wizards, very damn close to them. Rogues have the benefit of Evade (or what ever its called, heh I cant remember the name of it) that is almost like an FD in regareds to hate loss, and wizards are out of the proximity agro range.

ASSISTING --- ALWAYS wait for the assist call, if you dont see then dont attack. Personally I dont care if I dont throw a single swing in a fight and the RL jumps up and down my crap for not assisting, I just tell him put up an assist call and I'll assist. Countless raiders have been chewed, squished, ground up, and in general made a nasty mess of simply because they assisted too soon. This will go doubly for us as we are so close to the mob when we attack AND because our opening round can equal in the 3k-4k range if we pop frenzy and volley at the same time.

DISCS --- On the trash, who cares, pop em if you got the endur to use em and you know they will refresh befor we reach the boss. The AA discs we get are decent for this because of the NO ENDUR cost on em ( I wouldnt bother with Savage Spirit due to the 72 min refresh timer though). Blood Pact and Vengefull Flurry though are nice due to the 15 min refresh. On the trash, if you feel you can handle the odd mob turning on you, go ahead and pop volley if you want. If you cant take a full round from the mobs though, then bank that sucker and keep Jolt available. Ya ya it lowers your dps, but being dead will lower it alot more.

MORE DISCS/ENDUR --- A quick thought on disc organization, here is a copy/paste of part of my post on http://www.Goberserker.com for you to quickly go through...

Befor you start your raid, look at the mob you are fighting then look at the other classes that are there as well. Also look at what your group make up is like. If you are in a pure melee dps group, then keep War Cry up and ready for use cause your gonna wanna pop that sucker, if you think you are going to be catching agro through out the fight, then keep your jolt available and be ready to not use much in the way if discs at all for the fight.

If you have been placed in a group that is mostly none melee dps then I wouldnt even bother with War Cry and save that endur for a nice Disc like Blind Rage some where around 70%-60% mob health (or when ever the RL calls for melee discs) There is no point really in wasting the endur on a group buff when only you are going to use it.

Also look through your discs some time and pick out the nice ones that you LOVE to pop and put them on one page in your hot keys then go through and pick out the ones that cost the least amount of endur and put them on another page, THEN pick out the ones outta both lists that you think you would use on a raid. Step back and take a look at all 3 lists, remember that even though you may not like 1 disc very much because it doesnt really boost your dps all that much there is a chance you can squeeze it in with one of the ones you do like. A small step forward is STILL a step forward.

OFFTANKING --- I dont know what your hp/ac is, I also dont know the extent of you knowledge on tanking with a chain class. There has been debate up and down and sideways about the Berserkers ability to tank and weather it is advisable to let them. Well I will tell you right now that WE CAN tank stuff (not just in CB or PC either). Get your defencive AAs up and start working on your HP/AC. When you get to about 10k - 11k buffed HP start looking around for loose mobs in the raid. Our stun stacks a nice 33% slow on a mob and that should keep you alive till a nice beefy plate tank gets there, if not then at least you kept the casters alive a little bit longer. If the RL calls for off tanks to step up count your self one of them. Time Raid P3 is an excellent place to test yourself at as there is usually a big mess of mobs incoming and one or two generaly break loose. That being said I would not suggest trying to off tank too much in Txevu, I tried a couple times and that stuff hits like a freakin freight train.

CHANNELS --- When you are invited to the raid /join channel rog. Yes its the rogue channel but who cares? They are the closest class out there to us in the fact that they are melee dps, Chain class, and dish out the nastiness just like us. There is usually very few of either class on the raids (most rogues I think i have seen is 3 or 4 and I have never seen more than 2 zerkers in the raid at one time). This gives us some one to talk to, get advice from, and trust me the raid will feel alot better when you have some one to talk to and ask questions to during the raid. Asking your group is fine but its kind of hard to take DPS advice gearing advice from a cleric (no offence)

I am going to leave it at that for now, heh gotta get to work and all. If you can think of anything I missed please post it here so we can all benefit from it
70 Ravager
Retired Resident of E'Ci

khraul

Bazu Smasher Strat

Post by khraul »

We pwned the Bazu Smasher last night so I thought I would post the basics on what we did, so the rest of you (if we get anymore zerkers that is) will have a bit of info to work off of. The following is my post in http://www.goberserker.com :

-----------------------------------

Bazu Smasher down! Finally!

MoG what an insane fight. I was able to get a friend to lead the fight during Public Epic Raids, we had about 40 people and MAN that was cool.

Fight lasted about 15 minutes and at 1 point we took him down to fast and had 4 Hulks pop in camp. Thank god we had extra Knights on hand or we woulda been toast. After the fight our MT on the boss (Gaggrol) said that he was getting hit for about 1k but he didnt flurry, and I can confirm that he is unslowable. Boss has an AE ramp that hits for about 650 max from what I saw. The AE spells that are used by the adds and the boss are easily resisted and those that do hit dont really do much damage.

Our Strat:

We all assembled outside his garden and confirmed buffs and jobs there. We had one of our knights with DA hammer to pull him just incase ramp was single target ( I can confirm now that it is AE ramp not single target ).

Healers, Buffers, Debuffers and casters were all set up at the Bottleneck that leads into his garden. At first we tried to tank him in the middle of the garden but theres just too much push so we walled him against the back wall away from the healers. Healers were still within range and so were casters so it was all good.

We also found that with the boss at one end and the healers at the other, the adds tethered if they tried to go for our caster section so that kept them safe. I saw one post in here that said that the adds pop every 10% and another that said every 5% to 15%. Both are true, the first adds popped at 90% and the rest seemed to be random anywhere from every 10% to 20%. There does seem to be a small window in range where you can take the adds so that you are out of the AE ramp of the boss but still with in the tether range, it seems to be about 50 feet or so. If you have the boss on the wall you can tank the adds about in the middle of the room. We had a few of the adds tether on us, Yes they do regen to full hp and Yes they do memblur themselves. Be warned though, they do not POP back to the boss they run back to him. If you watch HoTT when they do this they drop target, run back to the boss, when they get to him they regen to full HP then target the closest char to them (which will be your MT on the Smasher). While they are running during thier tether they can be targeted but they can not be attacked.

When we started the fight we had everyone on the boss except 3 Knights watching for the Adds. At 90% the first of them popped so we got everyone off the boss and started burning down the adds. From that point on all Knights in the raid were on add watch weather we had adds up or not. We also had 1 knight asigned to battle rez duty, he would drag the body out from the fight over to the caster section and rez them there so they were out of the AE range. You can use any class for this but we had alot of knights and this kept the clerics in the heal cycle.

When Smasher was down to 10% we thought we were safe to just burn him down but SUPRISE we had 2 more adds pop at 5% so watch out for them. We still burned down the boss with the adds in camp and when he died the Hulks stopped fighting and became unattackable.

In the end though I got my piece and a cleric got an ubah shield outta it (200hp, 220 mana, 85AC, some shielding and other wishy washy caster stuffs )

Thank you very much to the GoBerserker boards for the info, this has always been my main source for everything zerkerish and it has never failed me. It was because of the info here that a small raid of public raiders (some with only WoS gear) was able to take out the Smasher on the first try.

Now to get that Orb.

Thanks again and see you all in game.

---------------------------------------------

GL to you, if you need any help with it and I'm still around, let me know and I'll be glad to help.
70 Ravager
Retired Resident of E'Ci

khraul

2.0 Walk Through

Post by khraul »

I've had some one ask me for the walk through for the 2.0 so I figure I would post it here for you all.

The following is a copy/paste from http://www.goberserker.com

-------------

Updated "short list" for 2.0

Prelude:
1. go back to the Hole and Hailed Julei Direaxe. Follow her and retrieve medal for Keras.

The Quest Proper:

"I wish to enhance my axe" ("enhance my axe" also works)

You say, 'enhance my axe'

Keras McArik chuckles as he hears your request. 'I knew ye would be askin' fer this soon enough!' Keras slowly drags his eyes over your axe examining it from tip to tip. 'Ah, yes. Teekan's enchantments have weathered your journey fine. Yet I sense that even that even more may be done with it. Like yerself, the potential within this axe is truly astounding. As the basis of power of yer axe comes from gems and metals I would seek those out. Ye may also wish to look for other items of power that could fortify it further. After ye've managed to procure such things, come back and give them and yer axe to me and I'll see what I can dew fer ye then.'

You say, 'what other items of power?'
Keras McArik says 'I'm no tinkerer so I cannah tell ye what ye should be lookin' fer. Perhaps ye should head to Steamfont and seek out the advice of a Gnome as they are clever folk with all sorts of objects.'

You say, 'what gems?'
Keras McArik says 'I have heard of a Dwarven jewel merchant that goes by the name of Tarvash Scriller that is currently studying the gems found Discord. Seek him out fer I am sure he can help ye with information as he is an expert in all manner of gems and jewels. Ye need keep ye purse strings tightly closed though as I've heard he's a crafty devil with a sly tongue that would surely sell ya the stars if'in he could.'

You say, 'what metals?'
Keras McArik says 'Ach, there's the rub! I dinnah know much about the metals ye brought back the first time as they were all used in those axes. Maybe ye should look for a smith from that area. You must let them look at the axe but be wary though fer little do we know of them.'

So there ya go, the official start of the 1.5-2.0 trek
Three subquests:
1. The Gem - Tarvash Scriller, Bloodfeilds (Bazu Smasher, NC - Faceted Moonstone)
2. The Tinkerer - Greeble Blacktoe, Steamfront ( Lightning Core - Rarish MPG drop)
3. The Smith - Gyrnthynuk(sp) in RCoD (An Aincient Necromantic Shade - Shadowed Bronze Lump)

WARNING WARNING WARNING DANGER WARNING WARNING You can either turn in all 4 tiems at once (gem,core,lump,axe) or any combination of a partial turn in (gem+axe, or lump+core or whatever) and it will not affect your ability to gather the remaining items and completel the turn in. However, if at any point you give Keras your 1.5 axe - it is gone. Gone, never to be seen again.

This is not a bug. The 1.5 is part of the turn-in for this step and will be kept until this step is competed. Even then, when you do complete this part of the turn in you will recieve a "Placeholder axe" with no stats, and gimped dmg/del.

If you value your 1.5 either for the click or for use, BANK all the drops and hold on to them until you have CoA access/can complete the next step (TBD), as you may never see it again until you can complete 2.0

Sharpening your blade
Once you turn in all 4 itmes, Keras gives you back the semi-improved axe and sends you back to Grynthnuk. Who then sends you in search of "the tears of the tortured" from wich you can distill the sharpening agent required for the axe.

text:
Keras says 'Ah ye've returned with the necessary components, me friend? Give me but a moment to look over what you've managed to get yer hands on. Yes, these should do the job quite nicely. We'll see just what potential can be unleashed in this axe of yours. So the Dragorn smith said to reinforce the haft with this ore, eh? I can accomplish that surely. Work with the Moonstone should be easy enough tew as it don't seem to require much enchantment from me. The Lightning Core will require a bit o'work though as I'm not very experienced with it. Still though, I can surely do something with it. I would na ever thought of using one of these on an axe though! Crafty Gnomes indeed. 'After some time and a bit of effort, Keras hands you back your axe. 'Here ya go lad. I tried honing the edge further but I dinnah have a whetstone strong enough. Maybe that smith o'yours can help ye further?'

You say, 'Hail, Grithyank Avlonnon'
Grithyank Avlonnon says 'Yes outlander? What would you have of me now?' You notice his eyes widen further upon glancing over your improved axe. 'So you managed to successfully lace the Shadowed Bronze into the haft as I spoke of. Very good. I also notice this extra moonstone that wasn't here before. As to its purpose I can not speak of.' Running his sinewy finger carefully across the edge he says, 'But the edge here could still use some sharpening. Blades such as this though can not be sharpened by a normal means. No, a blade this strong will require naught but a portion of Discordant matter itself. It has been said that this matter can sometimes be found captured within the tears of those that have been tortured. Return to me only when you have succeeded in finding one. Then we will see how else I can aid thee.''

--------------------

After this you only need to get the orb from CoA and turn it in to Grithyank Avlonnon, he will give you the 2.0 at that point.

Personally what I did was I waited untill I had ALL items ready for the final turn in and did all my running around at the end. It saved me the hastle of wondering what I had already turned in or not and it let me keep the 1.5 for the clicky.

Good Luck to yas.
70 Ravager
Retired Resident of E'Ci

Iami

Post by Iami »

Would like it if I could get a Sticky for Zerkers. I would be more then happy to fill it with AA suggestions, Weapon upgrades and such. Zerkers are the future would like to see like 4 or even 5 of us that raid consistant. 5 zerkers = 10 mins of overhaste ^_^

Iami

2 Handed weapon list Zerker usuable

Post by Iami »

Base Stats Base DPS PROC DPS TOTAL DPS WHERE CAN I GET ONE? CLASS WEARABILITY PROC NOTES
# Weapon Type dmg dly edmg dbns dps ratio DD Proc/Min DOT DD-DPS DOT-DPS Total DPS NoDrop Expans. Zone Mob War/Rng Pa/Sk BER Mnk/Bst Res.Chk Type2 Other
1 Blade of Pure Light Slash 108 35 52 271.04 0.32 0 2 0 0.00 0 271.04 x TBS X X X
2 Runed Lance of the Midnight Sky Pierce 98 32 50 270.92 0.33 0 2 0 0.00 0 270.92 x TBS X X X
3 Fjorlask, War Maul of Shadows Blunt 101 34 2 51 263.59 0.34 150 2 0 5.00 0 268.59 x TSS Beltron the Shade King X X X X -200 Magic Lifetap
4 Cryptwood Truncheon Blunt 88 30 48 261.75 0.34 0 2 0 0.00 0 261.75 x TBS X X X X
5 Spiritsender's Amberpike Pierce 96 33 50 258.02 0.34 0 2 0 0.00 0 258.02 x TSS X X X Rune5 proc
6 Vengeful Taelosian Blood Axe (2.5) Slash 95 33 1 50 256.26 0.35 0 2 0 0.00 0 256.26 x OOW Epic 2.0 X 2.0 Focii
7 Great Axe of Twin Flames Slash 109 38 54 252.83 0.35 0 2 0 0.00 0 252.83 x TBS X X
8 Bloodstained Ak-Daal Blade Slash 99 35 52 251.15 0.35 0 2 0 0.00 0 251.15 x TBS X X X
9 Jagged Bone-Handled Ice Reaver Slash 101 37 53 242.35 0.37 250 2 0 8.33 0 250.68 x TBS X X X -150 Magic 1 sec stun
10 Vengeful Taelosian Blood Axe (2.0) Slash 91 33 1 50 246.89 0.36 0 2 0 0.00 0 246.89 x OOW Epic 2.0 X 2.0 Focii
11 Erilynne, The Master's Mistress Slash 95 36 53 236.19 0.38 175 2 0 5.83 0 242.02 x DoDH Demi-Plane of Blood Mayong Mistmoore X X X -150 Magic Lifetap
12 Spiked Brimstone Warhammer Blunt 65 28 2 47 217.50 0.43 692 2 0 23.07 0 240.57 x TSS X X X X -300 Fire
13 Valik's Partisan of Pain Pierce 70 28 47 229.94 0.40 300 2 0 10.00 0 239.94 x POR Theater of Blood Valik the Cruel X X X -200 Cold
14 Sundering Sword of the Fallen Hero Slash 84 33 50 229.89 0.39 300 2 0 10.00 0 239.89 x POR Sverag X X X -200 Cold
15 Rod of Shaded Wrath Blunt 91 35 1 52 234.02 0.38 0 0 0 0.00 0 234.02 x DoN Vishimtar X X X X Rune4 proc
16 Girplan Hammer of Carnage Blunt 89 36 1 53 223.83 0.40 175 2 0 5.83 0 229.66 x OOW Anguish Overlord Mata Muram X X X X -150 Magic Lifetap
17 Ancient Cudgel of Slaughter Blunt 68 29 48 217.42 0.43 300 2 0 10.00 0 227.42 x DoDH Demi-Plane of Blood X X X X -200 Cold
18 Blood-Polished Hammer Blunt 64 28 1 47 214.05 0.44 300 2 0 10.00 0 224.05 x OOW Anguish X X X X -200 Fire
19 Warspear of Vexation Pierce 79 34 1 51 212.97 0.43 300 2 0 10.00 0 222.97 x OOW Anguish WAR X X -200 Cold
20 Windfury Katana Slash 64 28 47 213.36 0.44 250 2 0 8.33 0 221.69 x DoN Yar'Lir X X X Cold
21 Greatsword of Mortification Slash 95 40 57 214.75 0.42 175 2 0 5.83 0 220.58 x OOW Anguish X X X -150 Magic Lifetap
22 Lance of the Fallen Shiliskin Pierce 62 28 47 207.84 0.45 300 2 0 10.00 0 217.84 x DoDH The Nargilor Pits Emperor Draygun, the Lich King X X X -200 Cold
23 Bonecleaver Slash 70 31 49 209.09 0.44 200 2 0 6.67 0 215.76 x OOW MPG Raid RNG X X -150 Magic 0 sec stun
24 Clawhammer Blunt 70 32 50 203.24 0.46 300 2 0 10.00 0 213.24 x DoN Rikkukin X X X X -200 Cold
25 Crystallia, Sword of the Rift Slash 80 40 1 57 186.22 0.50 250 2 0 8.33 0 194.55 x OOW Riftseekers X X X -200 Cold
26 Jagged Axe of Uncontrolled Rage Slash 81 40 57 187.67 0.49 175 2 0 5.83 0 193.51 x GoD Tacvi X -200 Cold
27 Staff of the Mist Dragon Blunt 45 21 17 183.39 0.47 175 2 0 5.83 0 189.22 x TSS Sunderock Springs Mistwalker X X X X -200 Fire
28 Great Maul of the Mighty Blunt 59 31 1 49 182.27 0.53 150 2 0 5.00 0 187.27 x GoD Txevu X X X X -25 Fire
29 Halberd of Endless Pain Slash 65 35 52 176.01 0.54 150 2 0 5.00 0 181.01 x GoD X X X -100 Magic
30 Staff of Shattered Dreams Blunt 52 28 1 47 180.90 0.54 0 2 0 0.00 0 180.90 x GoD X X X X Rune3 proc
31 Claymore of the Dragon Warrior Slash 54 30 48 174.08 0.56 200 2 0 6.67 0 180.75 x DoN Rampaging Mono X X X -150 Magic 1 sec stun
32 Castrum Ritual Long Sword Slash 52 29 2 48 180.08 0.56 0 2 0 0.00 0 180.08 x TSS X X
33 Roarm, Light in the Darkness (3/3) Slash 71 40 57 168.33 0.56 250 2 0 8.33 0 176.67 x DoDH Dreadspire Keep Alex Hutchison X X X -200 Fire
34 Fang of Feretha Slash 53 30 48 171.50 0.57 150 2 0 5.00 0 176.50 x OOW Riftseekers X X X -150 Magic 0 sec stun
35 Castrum Heavy Spiked Club Blunt 50 29 2 48 174.75 0.58 0 2 0 0.00 0 174.75 x TSS X MNK
36 Castrum Long Sword Slash 52 29 48 174.75 0.56 0 2 0 0.00 0 174.75 x TSS X X X
37 Lodestar Blunt 68 38 54 169.37 0.56 125 2 0 4.17 0 173.53 x GoD Uqua X X X X Magic
38 Great Hammer of the Burrowing Beast Blunt 78 45 1 63 165.00 0.58 250 2 0 8.33 0 173.33 x X X X X -200 Fire
39 Diamond-Tipped War Javelin Pierce 74 42 58 166.36 0.57 200 2 0 6.67 0 173.03 x GoD Uqua X X -200 Magic 3 sec stun
40 Shimmering Jade Axe of Vengance Slash 44 22 1 17 172.41 0.50 0 2 0 0.00 0 172.41 x GoD Inktu'ta X X X Guard3 proc
41 Soulshearer, Blade of the Savage Slash 68 40 57 162.53 0.59 225 2 0 7.50 0 170.03 x GM GM Event - DL X X X -150 Magic 1 sec stun / ARTIFACT
42 Castrum Black Staff Blunt 64 36 53 169.58 0.56 0 2 0 0.00 0 169.58 x TSS X X X X
43 Soulshatter Blunt 60 36 53 160.98 0.60 250 2 0 8.33 0 169.32 x OOW X X X X -200 Cold
44 Spirit Taker, Staff of Lost Souls Blunt 48 25 17 163.33 0.52 150 2 0 5.00 0 168.33 x X X X X -150 Magic Lifetap
45 Sunfire, Vampire Slayer (2/3) Slash 67 40 57 160.60 0.60 225 2 0 7.50 0 168.10 x DoDH Dreadspire Keep Alex Hutchison X X X -200 Fire
46 Forgotten Greatstaff Blunt 54 32 50 164.56 0.59 100 2 0 3.33 0 167.89 x GoD Qvic X X X X Rune3 proc
47 Rime-Encrusted Pikestaff Blunt 64 39 55 157.65 0.61 250 2 0 8.33 0 165.98 x OOW MPG Group X X X X -200 Cold
48 Greatblade of Chaos Slash 53 33 50 157.23 0.62 250 2 0 8.33 0 165.56 x PoP PoTime X X -150 Fire
49 Grand Legionnaire War Hammer Blunt 44 28 47 158.11 0.64 200 2 0 6.67 0 164.78 x
50 Polished Sunsword Slash 57 35 52 158.33 0.61 175 2 0 5.83 0 164.16 x DoN Goblin Dojo X X X 1 sec stun
51 Raging Taelosian Alloy Axe (1.5) Slash 50 30 48 163.76 0.60 0 2 0 0.00 0 163.76 x OOW Epic 1.5 X 1.5 Focii
52 Sunsweep, Vampire Slayer (1/3) Slash 64 40 57 154.80 0.63 200 2 0 6.67 0 161.46 x DoDH Dreadspire Keep Alex Hutchison X X X -200 Fire
53 Imbued War Staff of the Emperor Blunt 56 35 52 156.12 0.63 150 2 0 5.00 0 161.12 x
54 Ra'Tuk Halberd Slash 68 42 58 155.31 0.62 150 2 0 5.00 0 160.31 x GoD Yxtta X X -200 Magic Lifetap
55 Ashen Blade of the Slayer Slash 35 20 17 153.88 0.57 175 2 0 5.83 0 159.71 x DoN Tirranun / Raid X X X -200 Cold
56 Hammer of the Bonewalker Blunt 62 40 57 150.93 0.65 225 2 0 7.50 0 158.43 x
57 Fabled Tantor's Tusk Pierce 100 60 79 157.59 0.60 0 2 0 0.00 0 157.59 x
58 Vanazir, Dreamer's Despair Blunt 60 38 54 153.08 0.63 100 2 0 3.33 0 156.42 x PoP PoTime X X X X -50 Magic AC by 27 / high aggro
59 Dark Crystal Blade Slash 47 30 48 156.03 0.64 0 2 0 0.00 0 156.03 x OOW WallsofSlaughter X X X 100hp heal
60 Earthspined Staff Blunt 53 35 52 149.49 0.66 150 2 0 5.00 0 154.49 x GoD Veeshan's X X X -150 Disease
61 Antagonist's Notched Staff Blunt 41 28 47 149.82 0.68 125 2 0 4.17 0 153.99 x OOW RCoD X X X MNK -150 Magic 1 sec stun
62 Timeless Coral Greatsword Slash 56 36 53 152.39 0.64 0 2 0 0.00 0 152.39 x PoP PoTime X X X 100hp Heal
63 Signal Fire Sceptre / Staff of Burning Souls Slash 58 39 55 145.75 0.67 175 2 0 5.83 0 151.58 x DoN Vendor - 340 X X X Chao Strike 4
64 Stone Etched War Sword Slash 45 30 48 150.87 0.67 0 2 0 0.00 0 150.87 x PoP PoEarth X X X Rune3 proc
65 Blade of War Slash 48 32 50 150.06 0.67 0 2 0 0.00 0 150.06 x PoP PoTactics X X X 0 Unresist. Inc. Hate by 700
66 Castrum Long Spear Pierce 48 32 50 150.06 0.67 0 2 0 0.00 0 150.06 x TSS X X X
67 Sicklesting Blade Slash 48 33 50 145.51 0.69 100 2 0 3.33 0 148.84 x X X X -150 Magic
68 Votal's Ornate Blade Slash 51 36 53 141.64 0.71 200 2 0 6.67 0 148.31 x GoD Ferubi X X X -200 Magic 200mana also
69 Battle Deep Spear / Living Blade Spear Slash 42 30 48 143.14 0.71 150 2 0 5.00 0 148.14 x DoN Vendor - 340 X X X Life Sap 3
70 Grokui's Fang Pierce 50 35 52 142.86 0.70 150 2 0 5.00 0 147.86 x 1 sec stun
71 Fabled Rod of Mourning Blunt 51 36 53 141.64 0.71 175 2 0 5.83 0 147.48 x Fabled X X X X
72 Gleaming Blade of Elddar Pierce 52 36 53 143.79 0.69 100 2 0 3.33 0 147.13 x 1 sec stun
73 Aged Executioner's Blade Slash 72 50 69 141.44 0.69 160 2 0 5.33 0 146.77 x GoD Veeshan's X X X ? Cold
74 Aged Runestone Maul Blunt 48 35 52 138.44 0.73 250 2 0 8.33 0 146.77 x X X X -150 Fire
75 Castrum Heavy Sword Slash 50 34 51 146.42 0.68 0 2 0 0.00 0 146.42 x TSS X X
76 Castrum Fighting Staff Blunt 58 39 55 145.75 0.67 0 2 0 0.00 0 145.75 x TSS X X X X
77 Castrum Great Sword Slash 46 32 50 145.22 0.70 0 2 0 0.00 0 145.22 x TSS X X X
78 Elven Sunblade / Stolen Sun Blade Slash 48 34 51 141.87 0.71 100 2 0 3.33 0 145.20 x DoN Vendor - 340 X X X Chao Strike 1
79 Ornate Blade of Revolution Slash 48 34 51 141.87 0.71 100 2 0 3.33 0 145.20 x X X X -150 Magic
80 Grisly Halberd of War Slash 47 33 50 143.16 0.70 60 2 0 2.00 0 145.16 x X X X -10 Disease
81 Aged Frozen Zweihander Slash 34 28 47 130.48 0.82 430 2 0 14.33 0 144.82 x VP X X X Cold Shm Spell Proc?
82 Web Sweeper Pierce 47 34 51 139.59 0.72 125 2 0 4.17 0 143.76 x
83 Crow Footed Lance Pierce 32 20 17 142.28 0.63 0 2 0 0.00 0 142.28 x PoP PoAir X X X
84 Wailing Coral Staff Blunt 45 33 50 138.48 0.73 100 2 0 3.33 0 141.81 x GoD Sewers - Plant X X X ? Cold
85 Slavekeeper's Maul Blunt 48 35 52 138.44 0.73 100 2 0 3.33 0 141.77 OOW MPG X X X X -150 Magic
86 Icestrike Slash 48 35 52 138.44 0.73 75 2 0 2.50 0 140.94 x OOW Riftseekers X X X Magic 1 sec stun
87 Jagged Coral Sledge Blunt 56 41 57 135.93 0.73 150 2 0 5.00 0 140.93 x
88 Fabled Palladium Axe Slash 54 38 54 140.87 0.70 0 2 0 0.00 0 140.87 x Fabled X X X
89 Great Lance of Stone Pierce 52 39 55 133.85 0.75 200 2 0 6.67 0 140.52 x PoP PoEarth WAR X X
90 Greatstaff of Misery Pierce 46 35 52 134.02 0.76 160 2 0 5.33 0 139.35 x PoP PoTorment X X ? Fire
91 Faith Wrought Two Handed Sword Slash 40 30 2 48 139.27 0.75 0 2 0 0.00 0 139.27 x PoP PoJustice X X
92 Greatstaff of the Four Winds Blunt 41 31 49 136.73 0.76 75 2 0 2.50 0 139.23 x PoP BoT X X X X ? Magic
93 Crozier of Venom Blunt 45 34 51 135.04 0.76 100 2 0 3.33 0 138.38 x GoD Barindu X X X X 0 Unresist.
94 Abashi's Rod of Disempowerment Blunt 40 30 48 137.98 0.75 0 2 0 0.00 0 137.98 x ToV X X Abolish Enhancement
95 Ornate Greatblade Slash 35 23 17 133.81 0.66 0 2 24 0.00 4 137.81 x PoP PoFire X X X -100 Fire
96 Goldenrod Blunt 40 32 3 50 132.53 0.80 150 2 0 5.00 0 137.53 x Luclin Ssra Temple X X -200 Magic Lifetap
97 Archaic Shiliskin Butcherer / Shiliskin Butcherer Slash 46 35 52 134.02 0.76 100 2 0 3.33 0 137.35 x Lifetap
98 Muramite Bladebreaker Slash 38 30 48 132.82 0.79 100 2 0 3.33 0 136.16 x OOW MPG X X X ? Magic 0 sec stun
99 Edge of Envelopment Slash 44 34 51 132.77 0.77 100 2 0 3.33 0 136.10 OOW WoS X X X -150 Magic
100 Petrified Heartwood Flamberge Slash 50 39 55 129.88 0.78 160 2 0 5.33 0 135.22 x Plane of Growth X X ? Magic procs Engulfing Roots

Iami

Damage Augs for 2 handed weapons

Post by Iami »

+4 DMG Shining Bloodstone -Ikkinz1, Bosses, Type 8

+5 DMG Worked Granite of Sundering -Tacvi, Tunat Muram Cuu Vauax, Type 8

+6 DMG Blood Drinkers Fang -Demi Plane of Blood, Tris Wallow III, Type 8

+6 DMG Chaotic Strike 3 Dissonant Pitch Gemstone -Deathknell, Vertigo, Type 8

+4 Fire DMG Bauble of Aggression -Rift Seekers Sanctum, Familiar Venomtail, Type 8

+1 DMG +3 Cold DMG Dark Shroud Gem -Undershore, The Shattered Seeker (easy), Type 8

+7 DMG 130/130/130 hp mana end Sharpening Stone of the Sky -Ashengate Instances, Multiple aug droppers, Type 8

+3 DMG +1 Magic DMG Somber Iolite Stone -Lavastorm, Vendor Purchased, Type 9 (DoN weapons only)

+3 Fire DMG Fiery Strike 6 Purified Lava Vein -Ashengate, The Unspeakable, Type 4/Type 8

+2 Magic DMG Lifesap 1 Cracked Stone of Savagery -Sverag, Hero's Challenge, Grigak the Champion, Type 8

+5 DMG Bloodied Shard of Kel'Novar -Mistmoore Catacombs (LDoN raid), Valdoon Kel'Novar, Type 8 (Minimum delay of 36)

DMG: 4 Fire DMG: 1 Frost-Covered Rock of Prowess slot 8, cant find drop info

Poison DMG: 5 Steeledge Stone slot 8, stronghold of rage

Magic DMG 3 - Dark Zircon Shard (or stone) slot 9, 270 DoN crystals

Magic DMG 2 - Opaque Mandarin Garnet (or gemstone) slot 9 , 180 DoN crystals

Iami

New AA list for Zerkers

Post by Iami »

General
Battle Ready (1 new Rank) - New Bandoleer Slot
Combat Ability (5 new Ranks)
Combat Stability (5 new Ranks)
Delay Death (5 new Ranks)
Energetic Attunement (5 new Ranks)
*Foraging (1 Rank) - Grants an increase of 50 points to the Forage Skill for everyone. If you don't have forage, it will grant it to you. If you have forage, it will raise the skill cap
*General Sturdiness (5 Ranks) - Each Rank increases your maximum hitpoints by 100.
*Hastened Origin (3 Ranks) - Decreases the reuse time of your Origin ability by 6 minutes per rank
Innate Regeneration (5 new Ranks)
Mystical Attuning (2 new Ranks) - More Buff Slots
Packrat (3 new Ranks)
Quick Draw (1 new Rank) - New Potion Belt Slot
Archtrype

*Burst of Power (10 Ranks) - Increases Tripple Attack Skill Cap by 5 points per rank.
Enhanced Aggression (5 new Ranks)
Finishing Blow (3 new Ranks) - up to level 71/73/75
Heightened Endurance (2 new Ranks)
Killing Spree (3 new Ranks)
Punishing blade (3 new Ranks)
Class
Battle Leap (1 new Ranks) - Also: Leap mechanic changed on old and new rank so that we always land at our target and can no longer overshoot or land short.
*Furious Leap (1 Rank) - Fun AA that just Leaps us forward like the old Battle Leap did, in case someone misses the pointless jumping around. No combat buffs or anything, just the Jump! Weee!
Blinding Fury (3 new Ranks) - Slightly higher proc chance and more attack on base buff. Blind Effect stays the same
Blood Pact (3 new Ranks) - 25 more damage per proc per level
Cascading Rage (5 new Ranks) - Increased Chance to hit on new ranks + chance to proc the last buff again once you get to that point. Currently a bit foobared in spell data. Will be patched on first spell patch
Flurry (3 new Ranks)
Hold the Line (1 new Ranks)
*Precise Blow (3 Ranks) - Increased Crit Chance
*Reckless Abandon (3 Ranks) - New AA Disc. Starts of at same power as 7th Vet AA, gets a bit stronger over time and in the end has a 50/50 chance of giving you a 10k self DD. Better have your healers ready...
Savage Spirit (3 new Ranks)
Uncanny Resilience (3 new Ranks)
Veterans Wrath (3 new Ranks)
The cost will be about 20 - 40% higher